Wednesday, January 11, 2006

SARDARJI IS VERY SERIOUS; SO LET US LAUGH!


Sardarji is attending an interview.
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Sardarji : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Sardarji : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Sardarji : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Sardarji : Don't take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Sardarji : Clever! Don't take my Seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Sardarji : You didn't say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Sardarji : You Appoint me
Interviewer: ........!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, he did not get that job. And another interview.
Interviewer: What is another difference between a mosquito and a fly?
Sardarji: A fly can fly but a mosquito cannot mosquito.
Interviewer: When did George Washington die?
Sardarji: two days before his funeral.
Interviewer: What is Common between Krishna, Ram, Gandhi ji & Jesus..?
Sardarji: All are born on Government Holidays.
Interviewer: A=B, B=C, So A=C, Give me an example,
Sardarj: I Love You, You Love Your Daughter, So I Love your daughter.


Sardaji bought a new mobile. He called everyone from his Phone Book and said:
"My Mobile number has changed. Earlier it was Nokia 3310; Now it is 6610!"

Sardar falls in Love with Nurse. She rejected him. Why?
Because he writes a Love letter to her, "I LOVE U SISTER."
(Mailed by Ancy Jomy)

3 comments:

silverine said...

Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

An ass,behind another ass,behind that I, and behind me the whole nation, sardar teaching his children the spelling of "ASSASSINATION"

Maya Cassis said...

haha these are funny